Mokattem Hills, Egypt
Emaar square is the urban heart of Uptown Cairo development, which is set on a raised plateau known as the Mokattem Hills, the plateau is located 8 km southeast of Old Cairo City and 8 km south of Heliopolis / Nasr City, serves as a strategic centre for the city and the region.
Emaar Square anchors the other components of Uptown Cairo with a city centre, providing a variety of shopping, entertainment, dining, living, hospitality and office offerings.
Emaar Square – Cairo is envisioned to capture the authenticity of traditional downtown and old Cairo with a modern urban district.
The summary of The Project Content is as follows:
(This is in reference only to the buildings included in the required scope, the below list is set by priorities)
• Residential Building - R1.1, comprising of 19 floors
• 2 Typical Residential Buildings - Elite Towers R1.6 & R1.7, comprising of 19 floors
• Open Air Retail Floors, acting as a platform for the referred phase.
• Office Tower C1, comprising of 16 floors.
• 2 residential buildings – Midrise R2.1 & R2.2, comprising of 6 floors
• 4 Typical Town House.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
• Skin Package Review
• Value Engineering Scope