New Cairo, Egypt
ABC bank has acquired a skeleton building that was originally designed to function as an administrative building. Thus, the original building design shall be developed to accommodate the bank requirements. ABC Bank new administrative headquarter is located in an iconic area overlooking northern Al Tes’een road, making it one of the most prominent administrative buildings in the 5th Settlement area in terms of design and facilities.
With a total built-up area of around 12,700 m2, the newly designed building consists of the following:
• 2-level basement: cash centre, archives, technical rooms, general services, in addition to parking areas (around 260 cars);
• Ground floor: reception & lounge, meeting rooms and cafeteria; and
• 6 typical floors: administration & staff offices, as well as prayer rooms.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
• Engineering Assessment to Existing Building and check its Structural Integrity to sustain new Cladding Loads.
• Structural & Architectural Design for Façade Cladding (GFRC cladding and curtain wall)
• Façade Construction Management to Façade Cladding.