Matola, Maputo, Mozambique
Office building with total cladding area 22,168 square meter and 2,314 meter square for ground and mezzanine floor with the following specifications:
• East/West Facade: Ventilated double skin glass façade as a foolproof precaution to possible overheating and glare affecting the tower office spaces.
• North/South Facade: Single skin glass façade with double horizontal aluminum louvers fixed to the curtain wall as a sun control option during the suns higher angles of the day.
• Podium Facades: Aluminum cladding panels with some brief lateral curtain walls interruptions paired with a skylight feature in the library as a “piece de resistance” and source of natural light.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
• Structural & Architectural Design
• Façade Shop drawing Design